-->



Thursday 15 May 2014

Benefit The Bronze of Champions



For beauty junkies on a budget, it's always pretty risky paying for a product without knowing the outcome. That's how I felt about Benefit products until I decided to finally purchase Benefit The Bronze of Champions. 


RRP £26.50
Found on the Benefit website, Debenhams, John Lewis. Look Fantastic & more.


I got myself this kit for Christmas last year as I had never tried anything from Benefit and was really eager to since so many people raved about their products.

The packaging is so cute (Benefit never fail when it comes to their packaging). The kit comes with a protection film over the top but I've thrown mine away :/















Bronze of the Champions comes with 6 deluxe-sized sample products, a small blush/contour brush, a product 
application guide and a mirror.



Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bikini-Tini (3.2g) - RRP £15.50
Shimmery nude with pink and peach undertones; perfect for all skin tones.
Goes on creamy and dries to powder (good staying power & great base for eye shadows)
You get quite a lot considering it's a sample and a little goes a long way.


Watts Up Highlighter (2.5g) - RRP £24.50
Golden shimmery highlighter; the color is similar to Bikini-Tini
Soft, buildable colour; this product reminds me of the Jemma Kidd Rose Gold Highlighter, they are very similar however I would say the JK is more pigmented


Hoola Bronzing Powder (3.0g) - RRP £23.50
Matte, warm brown bronzer
Very pigmented, I use it to contour and my flatmate uses it to make her friends think she's tanned haha ;)


UPDATE: I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this bronzer, it's amazing and I need to buy a new one soon because my sample is nearly hitting pan! :(


They're Real Mascara (3.0g) - RRP £19.50
This mascara is AH-MAY-ZING, it works wonders on my top and bottom lashes.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.


Longwear Powder Eyeshadow in Thanks a Latte! (1.2g) - RRP: £15.50
Shimmery metallic taupe colour (a mixture between Urban Decay YDK and Verve Naked 2), quite pigmented but would not repurchase as it's too pricey for a single shadow.


Ultra Plush Hoola Lipgloss (6.5ml) - RRP £14.50
Tinted lipgloss with subtle golden shimmer; lipgloss lovers would love this product as it is not sticky at all! It's got a fruity smell. Unfortunately my lips are a little on the dark side so the colour appears quite sheer. 


WOULD CONSIDER REPURCHASING:

Hoola Bronzing powder (Amazeballs for contouring any skin tone)


They're Real mascara (I love this mascara, will do before & after pictures soon)



Watts Up highlighter (Greate for a subtle, natural highlight & also buildable)



Creaseless cream shadow (Stays put, less creasing & perfect for those with oily eyelids)



VERDICT:

This was my first ever Benefit purchase as I had never tried anything before and man do I not regret my decision! I love the fact that I get to try 6 products in one purchase and it's a great gift for make-up lovers or newbies!

The Bronze of Champions:
Great to sample without committing to full-sized products
○ Suitable for any skin type/tone
○ Gives an amazing tanned holiday look!


Natural Lighting


Flash


SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE REVIEWS!




Have a lovely day bloggers,
Keeks xx


No comments:

Post a Comment