-->



Friday 16 May 2014

Benefit TropiCORAL



Exams are OVERRR so this means blog blog blogging. In my previous post, I reviewed and swatched Benefit's The Bronze of Champions kit and NOW (drum roll please) it's time for some coral loving..

RRP £25.50
After trying out the Bronze of Champions, I was hooked and decided to purchase another two kits, one of which is the TropiCORAL kit. I also purchased TropiCORAL as a gift for my friend and she loved it so there's a plus for anyone stuck on gift-giving ideas.


As always Benefit are winning with their packaging & these products actually smell amazing too. The tray is removable so the box can be used for keepsakes & little treasures (how amazing are Benefit?! or am I just addicted...)


This kit comes with 4 deluxe-sized sample products, a blusher/contour brush, product application guide and a mirror.

High Beam Liquid Highlighter (4ml) - RRP £19.50
This was my first time trying High Beam and it's an amazing highlighter. Don't be fooled by the colour of this product as it actually suits many skin tones (I have used this product on so many of my friends and they all love it too). It has a creamy consistency and dries to a very natural shimmer (product is buildable); smells flowery and fresh.

Chacha Tint (4ml) - RRP £24.50
This tint smells amazing, it's creamy and quite pigmented. I love that it's so versatile and I can use it on my lips and cheeks but I always end up wasting too much time before blending it and there's just a massive streak of colour on my face LOL. Not really sure how I feel about the price though as High Beam is cheaper and a better purchase in my opinion.

Coralista Ultra Plush Lipgloss (3.0g) - RRP £14.50 
I love Benefit ultra plush glosses, they're moisturising, smell amazing and they're not sticky at all. I've tried the 'Glossytown' ones from Benefit but they're not that great. Coralista has a sheer coral tint and feels very lightweight on the lips.

Coralista Blush - RRP £23.50
Coralista is a shimmery peach/coral colour and smells like flowers and pretty things. The shimmer is quite pigmented but I have to go over my cheeks a couple of times to get the 'coralness'. Not as pigmented as Hoola in my opinion but still a great blusher and I like using it to highlight my cheekbones.

Unblended with flash
Unblended without flash

WOULD CONSIDER REPURCHASING:

○ High Beam
○ Coralista blusher
○ Coralista gloss

VERDICT:

I do love these Benefit kits, they're amazing value and a great way to trial products. Although I wouldn't repurchase every product I come across, I've still found some ultimate faves (e.g. High Beam) which I've purchased in full size. I also love that products in the kits are universal so anyone can use them without being worried about looking too ashy (which is great 'cause I love me some coral during the summer). I've had this kit for about 4 months now and I don't regret my purchase at all!



FAKE BENEFIT PRODUCTS




Please ensure you purchase with reputable websites and official stockists as there are many fake Benefit products being sold on eBay, etc. I haven't been subject to this but my friend has and it sucks so always ensure your Benefit items have a product code (yellow circle) as it's not worth spending a little less for fake products which may harm your skin.

Keeks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment