-->



Monday 5 May 2014

The Awkward Introduction

My name is Malika (Mal, Mals, Maleeks, Keeks, whichever you prefer..) and I'm 20 years old. I've been considering blogging for some time now (not going to lie I've wanted to start since 2011 shame on me) but have just being putting it off due to life.. I guess.

HOWEVER, I do have an exam in 3 days and I feel it is impeccably necessary to create a blog as of this moment.. deary me.


I've decided that since I spend all the money I have in my life (which is practically nothing, trust me, I'm a student) buying makeup and clothes, the least I could do is share my experience with those interested so without further ado...


WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)


Essie Silken Chord, MAC Rub Woo and my beloved Michael Kors

Keeks xx


No comments:

Post a Comment