Those of you who know me know that I'm a massive concealer addict, and some of my all time favorite concealers are MAC so it was just a matter of time before I purchased the MAC Pro Conceal & Correct palette.
I've had this palette for about 2 months now and I've been testing it out during the day and at night to see how things go. The Pro Palette comes in 4 shades (light, medium, medium deep, dark) and includes 4 studio finish concealers and 2 studio finish colour correctors. I purchased the medium palette as the colours were similar to my usual MAC concealers (NC30/NW30-NC35/NW35).
MAC PRO CONCEAL & CORRECT PALETTE (MEDIUM):
NC30, NW25, NC35, NW35, Mid-Yellow, Mid-Peach
There are so many great things about this pro palette, one being that you don't have to be a pro to purchase it! All the different shades can be a little overwhelming at first but understanding the difference between concealers & correctors, and their uses (which I will include in a later post) is all you need to make the most out of this palette!
Correct before you conceal!
THE GOOD STUFF:
• Universal product, great for pro's and non-pros
• Great range of shades for each palette
• Colours are mixable to find ideal shade
• Reasonably priced for 6 shades of product (e.g. compared to Bobby Brown Creamy Concealer kit)
• Sleek packaging
• Long-lasting formula
• Conceal, highlight and contour all in one
• Available in normal MAC stores
THE BAD STUFF:
• Mixing shades can be annoying and messy
• The concealers are supposedly Studio Fix concealers however I find them slightly thicker and tackier in comparison (letting the product warm up on your fingers is a good fix for this)
• I'm rather OCD about particular things and I hate when one concealer accidentally merges with another in the palette (I'm not crazy, I promise!)
(left to right) NC30, NW25, NC35, NW35, Mid-Yellow, Mid-Peach
Feel free to ask any questions or share your experience with the MAC Pro Palette.