-->



Thursday 5 June 2014

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush


Although it has been raining these past few days, Summer has officially started in Britain so it's time for some summer scented favourites!



There are no words to describe how much I love the Sugar Crush range, all the products smell like sherbet sweets and limeade - YUM!


SUGAR CRUSH PRODUCTS:

Body Wash - £6.50
Body Scrub - £8
Body Buttercream - £10.50




Sugar Crush smell so good and the products are so moisturising (especially the body wash which is a nice surprise). I prefer using these products in the morning as the zesty and energetic scent wakes me upThe body scrub is probably my most favorite out of the collection - it contains smashed brown sugar, macadamia grains and also sea salt which is probably what makes it such a great exfoliator! 



I'm also a huge fan of the S&G packaging - pink, girly and many corny jokes on the label. What's not to love?!



If you're looking for some new summer products, definitely pop into your local Boots (or Sephora in the US I think) and have a sniff of the Sugar Crush products. Otherwise they can be purchased online at:




Have you guys tried any Soap and Glory products?
Let me know below!


Keeks xx



No comments:

Post a Comment