-->



Friday 29 August 2014

Cloud 9 Magical Duet Haircare Review


Hellooo lovelies.
As my hair is far from perfect, I'm always up for trying some new products. I've been trying out the Cloud 9 Magical Duet set which contains two magical repair and protect products:


Magical Potion (50ml)
Magical Remedy (50ml)





MAGICAL QUICK DRY POTION
The potion is available in a full sized bottle (200ml) as well as travel size (50ml). It's supposed to act as a heat protector and UV filter for your hair, reduce drying time by around 50% as well as prevent frizz. The potion looks like magic in a bottle - you give it a shake until it turns milky blue and just spritz from mid-length to the ends of your hair. I wouldn't be able to tell you guys if it really impacted the drying time as my hair dries fairly quickly anyway; however I did like the fact that it protected my hair from heat without weighing it down or leaving any grease/residue. It also smells really lovely,the spritz packaging makes it so easy to apply and the product seems to last forever. I've used the potion a good few times and there's still so much product left!


MAGICAL REMEDY
I believe this a new product from Cloud 9 and cannot be bought separately just yet. The Magical Remedy claims to reduce split ends & breakage. It looks similar to a conditioner/hair mask and can be used on wet or dry hair as a leave in conditioner, detangler or intensive repair treatment. This product smells so heavenly, I think the scent is mainly why I love it so much! I think the Magical Remedy would be perfect for finer, thinner hair as most styling & treatment products are often too heavy for those hair types whereas this one is really lightweight. Although my hair has really thinned out; the strands itself are quite thick & I had to use a lot of the product to see a difference when the packaging says use in tiny quantities. I did also try to leave the Magical Remedy in my hair as a leave-in conditioner, but I ended up applying too much & it made my hair a little too greasy. This one takes a bit more getting used to however both products combined (using the Magical Remedy as a hair mask) did leave me with straight hair for a good 3 days which is average time before a wash.



Keeks x


1 comment: