-->



Thursday 28 August 2014

Liebster Award


Hellooo lovelies!
Yesterday, the lovely Jasmina nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you Jasmina for my nomination and I look forward to answering your questions!
So the rules for this award are:

Make sure to link back to the blogger(s) that nominated you.
Answer all of the questions provided from blogger that nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers of your choice, who have under 200 followers.
Create 11 questions of your own, for the bloggers you nominate to answer. 


LET'S DO THIS!


What is your go-to makeup look for a special occasion?
I always alternate between a gold smokey eye or bold red lip, pretty standard stuff.


Whats your fave season, Summer or Winter?
Is it cheating if I chose Autumn? I used to love Summer as a kid because all we'd do is have waterfights but these days it's just makeup melting of your face and what not!


Whats your favorite makeup brand?
I think I'd have to say MAC mainly because they have something for everyone and they are somewhat affordable compared to other premium brands. But if I had to choose drugstore, I think Sleek has really outdone themselves in terms of affordability, quality and how pigmented their products are.


Whats your reason for starting a blog?
I'm a huge makeup hoarder & I love all things creative (DIY's, etc.) I also used to love writing stories and stuff as a kid so I guess I combined the two and started blogging.


You see Leonardo Di-Caprio casually walking down the street, what do you do?
Probably be passed out on the floor or I'd be trying to play it cool when I approach him and lose all sense of speech when I open my mouth.. Either way I'm f***ed.


If there was one makeup look you had to stick with for the rest of your days, what would it be?
Matte brown lids with winged liner & berry lips - a perfect Autumn look!


Whats your biggest pet peeve?
Attention seekers! When someone's mean or a b**** you can normally tell straight away. But attention seekers seem genuine & friendly until you realize they're telling everyone details about your life & playing weird mind games with you! Just be yourself and be cool.


Who is your inspiration?
My blogger inspiration would probably be Zoella simply because she's been able to do all these cool projects including releasing a book - something which I've always wanted since childhood. And also knowing that someone who suffers from the same anxiety problems as me has got so far really encourages & motivates me.


Celebrity Crush?
Wait so I'm only allowed one?! I seriously can't choose - check my Get To Know Me Tag for a list of 25 hotties but my Girl Celebrity Crush has definitely got to be Kylie Jenner!


Whats your favorite TV Show?
Since yesterday Pretty Little Liars has made it's way back to the top! I won't say much as some of you may have not watched the Fatal Finale but so much happened (which is a huge change as opposed to the other episodes).


Who's your fave Friends Character?
Oh, this is quite hard - I think Joey because he was so easily pleased. Give him a sandwich and he's a happy chap!



I NOMINATE:


(I cheated a little as I'm still new to the blogging community & could not find enough bloggers under 200 followers, but still take part as you're all awesome!)

MY QUESTIONS:

One goal you would like to achieve in the future?
Only 3 beauty products to last you the rest of your life, what would they be?
Heels or Trainers? And why?
The best advice you've ever been given?
Go to hairstyle?
Why did you start your blog?
Celebrity crush?
Who is your inspiration?
Favorite place to shop?
Where is your ideal home location?
Favorite perfume?


Thanks again for nominating me Jasmina & good luck girls!
Keeks x


2 comments:

  1. Awww I loved reading this really made me smile :) I've recently started watching Pretty Little Liars and I'm beginning season 4 on Netflix so when I seen you mention the finale on one of the questions I was scared to read on in case you said something about what happened but luckily you didn't haha! Making me look forward to it more. It's definitely my favorite too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it & thanks again for the nomination!
      P.S. hurry to season 5 xx

      Delete