-->



Thursday 13 November 2014

Christmas with Burt's Bees & Lips So Facto




The adverts are out, festive season has already started! It seems like Christmas has come so quick this year, we've only just started November. Nonetheless, I'm not one to complain, bring on the limited edition gift sets and advent calendars! I was invited to the Burt's Bees Hive at Seven Dials yesterday to spend the evening with Meg from Lips So Facto and some other lovely ladies I met that night. It was such a laugh, we had chocolates, mince pies, Prosecco and also designed our own wrapping paper for our Burt's Bees goodies.

I absolutely love Burt's Bees products, I previously had one or two favorites but since visiting the Hive, I want to try everything they have to offer! All their products are such great quality and they also have a Natural Bar to show the exact percentage of natural ingredients in each product. They've also released limited edition Christmas gift sets which you can hang on your Christmas tree! Some of my favourite products from last night were...

Almond & Milk Hand Cream (smells like marzipan)
Tips & Toes Gift Set
Honey Pot Gift Set
Tinted Lip Balms (all time favourite)


Stay tuned for more Burt's Bees related posts,
Keeks x




No comments:

Post a Comment