-->



Friday 7 November 2014

Professional Haircare & Styling Haul | Salon International 2014 Part 2



For those that haven't read my previous post, I was lucky enough to attend Salon International recently at the Excel Exhibition Centre (click here for part 1) and meet some great hair stylists and also a few lovely PR friends! Following my treatment at the KeraStraight stand, I took a walk around the stalls and rediscovered some favourite brands including TIGI, Denman and Moroccanoil. Out of all the display stands I saw, I think the most impressive and creative were TIGI, WAHL, Tangle Teezer and KENT Brushes. I didn't expect the products to be as discounted as they were, hence me spending more than I expected to (can't resist a bargain!). I do wish I stayed a little longer to browse the other stalls, but I had to catch a train so I missed out on Babyliss Pro, Balmain Hair UK, Loreal Professional, HD Brows, Phillip Kingsley, Sexy Hair and quite a few others (cryyy).


HAUL

Moroccanoil Treatment Oil (x2)
Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo
Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner
TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Damage Level 2 Shampoo
TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Damage Level 2 Conditioner
TIGI Bed Head On the Rebound Curl Recall Cream
Tangle Teezer Salon Elite (x2)



I managed to get a few iPhone snaps, but nothing too fancy as my camera is too bulky for life :/ If you get the chance, it's worthwhile visiting the next Salon International (especially if you're a hair care junkie) as it's so much more affordable than high street prices and a great experience too!

Keeks x


No comments:

Post a Comment