-->



Monday 1 December 2014

Dear Santa...




Pinch punch, first day of Christmas month!
Guys, how are we now 24 days away from Christmas?! Time goes by so quick y'all. This year is going to be very different as I won't be celebrating Christmas in the UK... Whilst others think it lucky, I'm actually sad that I'll be missing out on all the cosy Christmas gear and possibly a white Christmas. Nonetheless, I'm still excited to see what a warm Christmas will be like and if it means Santa hats & swimsuits, then so be it! I made a Christmas wish list to start off the Christmas month (and hopefully for the boy to see :P) and thought I'd share it anyone searching for gift ideas. I think my top 3 have to be the Macbook Pro because my laptop is hanging on for dear life, the slip-on Vans (I have been searching for ages and cannot find them anywhere!) and also Flora by Gucci because it smells amazing!


SHOP THIS POST

Apple Macbook Pro (HERE)
Urban Decay Subversion Eyelash Primer (HERE)
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (HERE)
Flora by Gucci EDP (HERE)
Jo Malone Candle (HERE)
Vivienne Westwood Earrings (HERE)
Zoeva Brushes (HERE)
Clarisonic Mia 2 (HERE)
Chanel Rouge a Lรจvres (HERE)
Vans Perforated Leather Slip-ons
NARS One Night Stand Palette
Buddha Bracelet


Keeks xx


1 comment:

  1. I'd happily have those Zoeva brushes and everything else on your list as well! :) Lovely post x

    http://prettythingsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete