-->



Friday 27 February 2015

Rogue Love by Rihanna



I remember raving about my first Rihanna perfume last summer and even ended up purchasing a second bottle due to it's uniqueness to my other fragrances and the affordable price tag (which isn't usually the case for EDP's). This year, Riri has released dare I say it an even better perfume which goes by the name of ROGUE LOVE. It follows the same classy, feminine theme with the rose gold accent and a touch of edginess with inverted rose gold spikes. 

Rogue Love is slightly more sweeter scent than the original fragrance, but is still light enough for everyday wear. If I had to choose, I'd wear Rogue Love during the day due to its light, sweet fragrance and Rogue in the evening for that musky & spicy kick. I'm quite open to different scents and find myself liking at least 8 out of 10 fragrances however if you're considering this as a gift, Rogue Love would be perfect for teens/younger girls and Rogue would be better suited for mature women. The only downsides to the fragrances are elements of the packaging, I think the fragrance would look better if the words by Rihanna weren't printed on the bottle and maybe avoid printing her face on the box too? Am I crazy?! But I guess these are just personal preference issues as some people might not care at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROGUE EDP

Top Notes; Lemon Blossom, Cyclamen, Bergamot, Pink Peppercorn
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Muguet, Rose, Plum, Suede
Base Notes: Musk, Woods, Patchouli, Vanilla, Amber


ROGUE LOVE EDP

Top Notes: Mandarin, Berry, Peach
Middle Notes: Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Honeysuckle, Coconut, Orchid
Base Notes: Creamy Woods, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rogue EDP 30ml - £23 | 75ml - £33 | 125ml - £44
Rogue Love EDP 30ml - £23 | 75ml - £30 | 125ml - £40



Keeks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment